Some CRFHT physicians offer travel consultation services.
Please see the table below to find out if your doctor offers this service. If your doctor does not offer travel consultations, you will need to see someone outside the team.
|Dr Yves Lefebvre||√|
|Dr Geneviève Leroux||√|
|Dr Kendall Noel||√|
To prepare for your appointment, we ask that you complete the following travel questionnaire: Travel-Questionnaire & information En
We also ask that you arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment so that you can register and pay the consultation fee, which is not covered by your Ontario health insurance. Please note that the consultation cost does not cover vaccination fees. The questionnaire referred to above must be completed and sent to us prior to your appointment.
- General Travel information
- Travel health Advisories
- Registration of Canadians Abroad
- Request emergency assistance
- Travelling with a medical device
- Travelling while pregnant
- Tips for healthy travel with children
- If you get sick after travelling
- Insect bite prevention