Omicron Update - January 2022
The resurgence of Covid-19 related to the OMICRON variant changes several things at the CRFHT.
In order to continue to provide you with health care in the safest environment possible, we want to limit in-person visits to the clinic that are not essential.
Before coming to the clinic:
- Please consider a telephone or video video appointment for common problems. However, if it is an emergency or a condition that requires a physical examination you will be seen in person.
- If you have an appointment in person and would like to change it to a virtual appointment, please telephone the clinic.
- Do not bring anyone else to your visit unless you really need to.
- Do not come to the clinic to make an appointment. Call us instead.
- If you need to drop off documents, a drop box is available in the lobby in front of the reception doors (please follow the instructions that are posted on the front box).
- If you need to make a payment to the clinic, you have the possibility of making an electronic transfer (eTransfer), to pay by credit card on the phone or to send us a money order.
Effective December 31, 2021, the Ontario government has limited testing for COVID-19.
To verify if you are eligible for a PCR test please consult the following link: